Monday, February 6, 2012

Spectacle Lanyards - Croakies



Really Pretty Beaded Croakies!


I have been making these beaded eyeglass holders. 

Hannah's going to sell them along with her wonderful baby blankets, at the Bellingham Farmer's Market beginning April 2012. 

They will cost $30.00 each.

This one is lightweight, light colored, dainty.
Really Pretty!! 






There are so many wonderful, gorgeous beads to use!!

This green eyeglass keeper features an assortment
of glass beads.  Adding crystal and metal charm beads to the mix really makes it sparkle!






I spend a lot of time bead-gazing, playing, sorting, and then putting together the combinations I come up with. 

It's so fun!  Here is a predominantly red 'chain'.  It's got pink bugles, yellow frosted donuts, red glass and seed beads, and a couple of lampwork beads.  Throw in some metal and crystal, and POOF!!   Another yummy chain.





Blue. 

Sea blue, milky blue, frosty and opaque blue.  Throw in some green and metal accents. 

I'm going to purchase more glasses to keep around the house!






Multi-colored, chunky mixed beads.  Big squares, small cubes, chips of stone.

See-through, dark, shiny, sparkly, filigree.

I love beads!








My friend, Dianna, asked me to take a bead class with her October 2011.  Just four months ago.

I am completely smitten and slightly addicted to beads.

There is a lot to learn!  It's great fun!  



More later, I'm sure!     ~Susie
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment