Saturday, May 26, 2012

OK Mom!

Here is my paisley design inspiration for quilting Shelley's quilt.  I look over at it once in awhile when I'm 'drawing' on the quilt. 
 The back of the quilt in progress.
 The front.
 I signed up for a block swap.  I'm making 12 wonky houses.  Mailing 11 of them away, and getting 11 from 11 other quilters from around the world. 
 I decided that my blocks would all feature an American flag.  I like the flag......
 More wonky houses, next to the ongoing strip quilt, which will be done one of these days. 
 The crazy ferris wheel quilt.  Maybe that will be it's name.  I'm mulling some finishing ideas for it.  I want to set off the wheels, do something interesting for the edges.  Anyhoo.......there you are, mother!!!!!  I have to go take a shower and go to work!  ~Susie
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment