Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Today, Wednesday May 30 2012






 Manuel gave me some pottery, and I keep buying pieces from him.    He owns PotteryLand in Lynnwood, a great place to get pottery.  I trade work for pots.

Here are some beans growing up some sticks, and a curly willow and that one in the background is 'Sara's Pot'.  I bought that in memory of Sara.  She loves that green color.





Steve and Paul brought home a load of granite remnants, and we're all working to build this walkway to the shop. 






 This is my current favorite pottery.  It has a fuschia that has flowers that look like mini purple mink Queen Elizabeth crowns dangling.   

If I was the queen, my crown would look kind of like these blooms.  But loads of diamonds and some ruby danglers, too.


So this is what it looks like out there right now.  A mess, kind of.......we have to get it all spiffed up for Father's Day family get-together.

No problem!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment